Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Portland Parking Problems

I believe the title is an alliteration......Anyway, I cannot deal with the people of portland and their parking issues. There are enough people here now from big cities (where they know how to park) I do not understand what is so complicated about pulling into a parking spot. I just watched a car try to get into a spot big enough for an 18-wheeler and pull out because they thought they could not fit. One of these days i am going to grab someone by their collar and pull them out of their car and park it!! Or we could just move onto idea two. They should make cars that have tires that turn sideways. That way someone could pull up to a spot and just pull in sideways and not have to deal with the parking. I can teach you how to park, you just have to ask. Love, blake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home